DAY 1: Airport (Morning Flight) – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Kalong Island – Boat Overnight
- Our agency will pick you up at the airport or your hotel and shuttle you to the harbor in a private AC car.
- Sail to Kelor Island which is home to beautiful, colorful fishes, white sand beaches and amazing clear water. The island is famous for its breathtaking ocean views as well as a wide range of hiking trails. Being an uninhabited island, Kelor Island is known as an untouched, tranquil island, locked away in the Flores region. You can also do some other kinds of activities like hiking the hills, swimming and snorkeling in the clear, blue waters and even taking photos on the top of the hill.
- Sail to Rinca Island a small island off Komodo and Flores Island. It is the second biggest of the 3 Komodo National Park islands. Most tourists come to Rinca Island to do watching of the Komodo Dragon, an animal that can only be found in this region. On top of it, Rinca Island is one of the most accessible islands from Labuan Bajo, thus making it a convenient destination. Apart from that, there are many other wildlife animals that tourists can expect to see here, such as water buffaloes, macaques and wild boars, amongst many other animals. You are suggested to bring your cameras so you don’t forget a single moment that you might see and experience! There will be three options of trekking for you upon arrival at Rinca Island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trek (1,5-2 hours). You will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- Kalong Island. Most of the land is covered by mangroves. This small island belongs to Komodo National Park. It is located between Papagarang and Rinca Island. It is the home of “Kalong” or bats. That means you can witness thousands of huge fruit bats, also nicknamed flying foxes. These unique creatures hang on the mangroves during the day and fly off in search of fruit at night. Besides witnessing the bats, it’s also a perfect spot for sunset from the open sundeck of your boat. They start flying in the late afternoon/evening. These are the home of thousands of bats, after all. Their size is quite big but no worries, they are harmless.
- Stay overnight on the boat. Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
DAY 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Hotel/Airport
- Early sail to the island of Padar arriving in the morning to avoid being too hot when trekking to the viewpoint. Padar island is the third largest of the three islands in Komodo National Park, located between Rinca Island and Komodo Island. This island is a must visit for those who love nature and great views. The island is also known for its beautiful curved beaches, surrounded by majestic green hills. Every angle of the island is a picture-perfect moment that you wouldn’t want to miss. The hills and terrain are covered in bushes and waist-high grasses, making the region look like a dry savannah. Here, you can trek through the island depending on your proficiency level. The highest viewpoint on the Padar Island is about 120 meters in elevation and the top can be reached within 15 to 30 minutes. The view from the top is one that is impossible to forget, a famous photography location, and a trip highlight for many. It is not very suitable for young children and old people to climb the hill as the ground is uneven, rocky, and even slippery when wet. Nonetheless, the trek upwards will definitely be worth your time and efforts!
- Sail to Pink Beach. The Pink Beach near Komodo Island is one of the many magical wonders this region has to offer. This beach is pink in color due to the presence of a microscopic animal called Foraminifera, which produces a red pigment on the coral reefs. As the pigments mix with the white sands on the beach, it forms a rare and beautiful pink shore which has attracted many visitors from all over the world to visit. Located on the west of Flores Island, the Pink Beach offers stunning panoramic views of the serene blue seas, fantastic clear skies, and amazing pink sands as you stand from the hills on the island. There is a range of activities that you can do here which includes snorkeling, swimming in the nearby waters, hiking up the hills, or simply strolling on the beach. There is always something for everyone to do on this amazing island!
- Sail back to the town of Labuan Bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and will shuttle you back to the airport or to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat.
- Private cabin boat
- Airport/Hotel shuttle service in private AC car
- English speaking guide
- Full board meals
- Snorkeling equipment
- Mineral water, coffee, tea, and snacks
- Boat parking in Komodo National Park
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- National Park entrance and ranger fees
- Alcoholic drink/soft drink
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for boat captain and crew
*please bring cash to cover National Park and ranger fees
If you are arriving in Labuan Bajo on the day of the tour, please ensure your flight arrives before 11 am. At the end of your tour, if you are going to fly out of Labuan Bajo on the same day we suggest booking an afternoon flight.
Please Contact Us for more information.