Komodo Tour 2 Days 1 Night – allows you to experience sleeping on the boat with the provided facilities on the boat. If your arrival on the first day is before 11 am, then the trip can directly be started. On the last day of the Komodo tour 2 Days 1 Night, there will be two options for you to decide; first, if you are going to leave on the last day, you are suggested to take afternoon flight (After 12 PM)but if you are going to stay one more night at one of the hotels in Labuan Bajo, then our agency will drop you to your hotel right after finishing the Komodo tour 2 days 1 night.
Duration : 2 Days/1 Night
Starting Point : Labuan Bajo, West of Flores
Ending Point : Labuan Bajo, West of Flores
Itinerary of Komodo Tour 2 Days 1 Night:
DAY 1: Airport (Morning Flight) – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Bat/Flying Fox Island – Boat Overnight
- Pick you up by our agency at the airport upon arrival the driving to the harbor with private AC Car. Sail to Kelor Island which is home to beautiful, colorful fishes, white sand beaches and amazing clear water. The island is famous for its breathtaking ocean views as well as its wide range of hiking trails. Being an uninhabited island, Kelor Island is known as an untouched, tranquil island, locked away in the Flores region. You can also do some other kinds of activities like hiking the hills, swimming and snorkeling in the clear, blue waters and even taking photos on the top of the hill.
- Then sail to Rinca Island a small island off Komodo and Flores Island. It is the second biggest of the 3 Komodo National Park islands. Most tourists come to Rinca Island to do watching of the Komodo Dragon, an animal that can only be found in this region. On top of it, Rinca Island is one of the most accessible islands from Labuan Bajo, thus making it a convenient destination. Apart from that, there are many other wildlife animals that tourists can expect to see here, such as water buffaloes, macaques and wild boars, amongst many other animals. You are suggested to bring your cameras so you don’t forget a single moment that you might see and experience! There will be three options of trekking for you upon arrival at Rinca Island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trek (1,5-2 hours). You will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- Kalong Island. Kalong Island is quite small. Most of the land is covered by mangroves.This small island belongs to Komodo National Park. It is located between Papagarang and Rinca Island. It is the home of “Kalong” or bats. That means you can witness thousands of bats in this island. These unique creatures hang on the mangroves at noon. Beside witness the bats, its a perfect spot for sunset from the open sundeck of your boat. They start flying around in the afternoon and night. These are the home of tons of bats, after all. Their size is quite big. No worries. They don’t cause harm to human. Apart from the bats, the island features other attractions. This includes the beach. The waves are a little bit strong. That means you should not carelessly play in the water. As mentioned earlier, mangroves are the major part of Kalong Island. Due to this reason, it is a little bit difficult to get around the island.
- Stay overnight on the boat. Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
DAY 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Hotel/Airport
- Early sail to the island of padar to be arrive there in the morning and to avoid being too hot when trekking to the top of padar island. Padar island is the third big island of the three islands in Komodo National Park. Its located between Rinca Island (the second big island) and Komodo Island (the first big Island). This island is a must visit for those who love nature and great views. The island is known for its beautiful curved beach, surrounded by majestic, green hills overlook it. Every angle of the island is a picture-perfect moment that you wouldn’t want to miss. The hills and terrains are covered in bushes and waist-high grasses, making the region look like a dry savannah.Here, you can trek through the island depending on your proficiency level. Padar Island is approximately 400 meters asl and the top can be reached within 10 to 15 minutes. However, the view from the top is one that is impossible to forget, and is one of the famous photo-taking spots on the island. It is not very suitable for young children and old people to climb the hill as the ground is uneven, rocky, and even slippery when wet. Nonetheless, the trek upwards will definitely be worth your time and efforts!
- Then sail to Pink Beach, so you can imagine the excitement you feel when you know this beach is part of our itinerary. The Pink Beach near Komodo Island is one of the many magical wonders this region has.This beach is pink in color due to the presence of a microscopic animal called Foraminifera, which produces a red pigment on the coral reefs. As the pigments mix with the white sands on the beach, it forms a beautiful pink shore, which has attracted many visitors from all over the world to visit it.Located on the west of Flores Island, the Pink Beach offers stunning panoramic views of the serene, blue seas, fantastic, clear skies, and amazing pink sands as you stand from the hills on the island.There is a range of activities that you can do here, which includes snorkeling, swimming in the nearby waters, hiking up the hills, or simply strolling on the beach. There is always something for everyone to do on this amazing island!
- Sail back to the town of labuan bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and ready to take you back to the airport or to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat. The Komodo tour 2 days 1 night is end.
- Private Cabin Boat for 1 Night Tour on the Boat
- Private AC car from the the Airport to the harbor and/of from the Harbor to the Airport or Hotel
- Snorkeling Equipment
- English Speaking Guide
- Fullborad Meal
- Mineral Water
- Coffe – Tea – Milk – Snack anytime
- Admission Fee at Komodo National Park (Rinca Island and/or Komodo Island)
- Boat Parking at Komodo National Park (Rinca Island and/or Komodo Island)
- Local Ranger at Komodo National Park (Rinca Island and/or Komodo Island)
Price not included:
- Return flight tiket
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Alcoholic drink/soft drink
- Personal expenditure
Please Contact Us for more information.