Komodo Island Day trip
Komodo Island Day trip is the trip that is started in the morning and finished in the afternoon. This Komodo island day trip is a combination activities of seeing the dragons in Komodo island which is normally done in about 2 hours maximum and snorkeling in some best spots around Komodo National Park. Snorkeling in Takak Makassar (Makassar reef) allows you to watch the beauty of the corals and colorful fishes. Meanwhile Manta Point snorkeling is a spot where you may see the huge manta rays and sometimes a baby shark and turtles. As the last spot in Komodo island day trip is snorkeling in Kanawa island where mostly seeing the corals and relax on the beautiful white sand beach.
Komodo Island Day trip Itinerary:
Labuan Bajo – Padar Island – Komodo Island – Taka Makassar (Makassar Reef) – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – LabuanBajo (Lunch Box).
- 05:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel and direct transfer to the harbor
- 06:00 AM: By Speedboat to Padar Island
- 07:00 AM: Arrive at Padar island, start trekking to the top of Padar Island to enjoying the spectacular View over the Komodo Island and surrounding. Padar Island is one of the most favorite destination in Komodo National Park of Indonesia, after enjoy the view walk down and direct to the speedboat
- 09:30 AM: Leave Padar Island to Komodo Island upon arrive at Komodo island to see the giant lizard in their natural habitat, with rangers from Komodo National Park Hunting Komodo by camera. Lunch box will be provide
- 11:45 AM: Then to Taka Makassar beach for Relaxing on pink sand beach
- 12:00 to 13:30 PM: Enjoy swimming and snorkeling and find the Black Manta Rays
- 13:45 PM: afterwards heading to Kanawa Island for another snorkeling and swimming.
- 16:00 PM: Back to Labuan Bajo Direct transfer to the Hotel as the ending of the Komodo Island Day trip.
- All transfer fees
- Lunch box
- English Speaking Guide
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Mineral Water, soft drinks during the tour
Price does not Include:
- Plane Ticket To and From Labuan Bajo
- Airport Tax
- Personal needs
- Travel Insurance
Please Contact Us for more information about Komodo Island Day trip