6 Days Flores Komodo Tour is one of the tour programs that we design specially for those who have very short time but they are eager to explore Flores Komodo tour to discover the greatest highlighted from both of these islands. Flores is well known of its spectacular natural miracle called Kelimutu three lakes and Komodo is known for its Komodo dragon as the largest living lizard on the planet. 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour also brings to introduce to you the purest and unique Flores komodo culture and nature. It is a perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and komodo. Here bellow is the detailed tour itinerary of 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour.
Tour Name : 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour
Duration : 6 Days/5 Nights
Starting Point : Ende, Middle of Flores
Ending Point : Labuan Bajo, West of Flores
Itinerary of 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour
Day 1: Ende-Moni Village.
- Our guide will pick you up at hotel/airport in Ende to start your 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour
- Driving to Wologai the unique traditional Village of Lio tribe
- Driving to Moni Village and check in to hotel
Day 2: Moni Village-Kelimutu Lake-Ende-Bajawa
- The second day of your 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour Begins with an early morning drive to Kelimutu Volcano at 04:30. Kelimutu Three colors lake is the most mysterious and dramatic sight in the world. It is located in the central of Flores.
- After enjoying and witness this natural miracle, driving back to the hotel for breakfast
- Driving to NduaRia traditional fresh fruits and vegetables market.
- Driving to the blue stone beach via Ende.
- Driving to Wogo traditional Village to see Ngadu and Bhaga as the symbol of male and female ancestors of Ngada tribe
- Driving is continued to Bajawa and check in to your hotel
Day 3: Bajawa-Bena Village-Aimere Village-Ruteng
- Breakfast will be served at hotel
- Driving to the impressive traditional Village of Bena
- Driving is continued to Aimere Village to see the traditional process of local alcohol drink from a palm juice
- Stop at Rana Mese lake to take a picture
- Driving is continued to Ruteng and check into your Hotel
Day 4: Ruteng–Cancar Spider Web Rice Field – Labuan Bajo–Kelor Island–Bat/Flying Fox Island
- After having breakfast, drive up to Labuan Bajo by stopping at Cancar Village to see the spider web style of rice fields and a wide range of rice fields in Lembor. Lunch will be served at local restaurants.When you arrive in Labuan Bajo directly transfer to the harbor to get on board a Cabin Boat and sailing to Kelor Island. Kelor Island is home to beautiful, colorful fishes, white sand beaches and amazing blue waters. The island is famous for its breathtaking ocean views as well as its wide range of hiking trails. You can also commonly find couples spending a weekend together due to its serenity. Being an uninhabited island, Kelor Island is known as an untouched, tranquil island, locked away in the Flores region. You can do lots of activities here, including hiking the hills, swimming in the clear, blue waters and even taking photos of yourself against the picturesque backdrop.
- There is Kalong Island. This small island belongs to Komodo National Park. It is located between Papagarang and Rinca Island. As the name cited, it is the home of “Kalong” or bats. That means you can witness thousands of bats in this island. These unique creatures hang on the mangroves at noon. They start flying around in the afternoon and night. Overall, it is a worthy sight for visitors. You can also enjoy the sunset if the the weather permits. Kalong Island is quite small. Most of the land is covered by mangroves. These are the home of tons of bats, after all. Their size is quite big. No worries. They don’t cause harm to human. Apart from the bats, the island features other attractions. This includes the beach. The waves are a little bit strong. That means you should not carelessly play in the water. As mentioned earlier, mangroves are the major part of Kalong Island. Due to this reason, it is a little bit difficult to get around the island.
- Stay overnight on the boat. Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
Day 5: Rinca Island–Padar Island–Taka Makassar (Makassar Reef)–Gili Lawa Island–Boat Overnight
- After breakfast, then sail to Rinca Island. It is is a small island off Komodo Island and Flores Island. It is the second biggest of the 3 Komodo National Park islands. As such, most tourists come to Rinca Island to catch a glimpse of the Komodo Dragon, an animal that can only be found in this region. On top of that, Rinca Island is one of the most accessible islands from Labuan Bajo, thus making it a convenient destination. Apart from that, there are many other wildlife animals that tourists can expect to see here, such as water buffalos, macaque and wild boars, amongst many other animals. Bring your cameras so you don’t forget a single moment!There will be three optios trekking for you upon arrival at Rinca Island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trel (1,5-2 hours). Besides, you will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- Sail to the island of padar to be arrive there in the morning and to avoid being too hot when trekking to the top of padar island. Padar island is the third big island of the three islands in Komodo National Park. Its located between Rinca Island (the second big island) and Komodo Island (the first big Island). This island is a must visit for those who love nature and great views. The island is known for its beautiful curved beach, surrounded by majestic, green hills overlook it. Every angle of the island is a picture-perfect moment that you wouldn’t want to miss. The hills and terrains are covered in bushes and waist-high grasses, making the region look like a dry savannah.Here, you can trek through the island depending on your proficiency level. Padar Island is approximately 400 meters asl and the top can be reached within 10 to 15 minutes. However, the view from the top is one that is impossible to forget, and is one of the famous photo-taking spots on the island. It is not very suitable for young children and old people to climb the hill as the ground is uneven, rocky, and even slippery when wet. Nonetheless, the trek upwards will definitely be worth your time and efforts!
- Then sail to Taka Makassar (Makassar Reef). Taka Makassar is so small. In fact, it is smaller than a soccer field. Since it features shallow water, big boats aren’t able to get near to this island. Due to this reason, tourists usually ride a smaller boat either from Manta Point or Komodo Island. The name of the boat is Sail Komodo. Due to its shallowness, you can swim comfortably. It is similar to a swimming pool. Not to mention the water has a stunning color, which is clear Tosca. It is the sign of narrow water, after all. The most popular thing to do is to walk around the land. It features soft and beautiful sand. However, it is quite small. The other interesting activities are free diving and snorkeling. For the best holidays, you must come during the low tide. This way, you are able to play around the beach. Some tourists also like to take selfish here. One thing, you shouldn’t be too close to the sea. There are some jellyfishes nearby. You need to stay away from them. As a tourist, you don’t have to get off from the boat. It is possible to enjoy the scenery from Sail Komodo boat. Though, most visitors come here for swimming and snorkeling. Don’t you like these water sports? You shouldn’t expect many fishes, though. The island features shallow water. That means you can only find some sea creatures like jellyfishes, starfishes, etc. There are some sea turtles, as well. The water also features small corals. They are all quite beautiful.
- Then sail to Gili Lawa Island. Gili Lawa, also known as Gili Lawa, is an island located north east of Komodo Island. The island is home to lush green grass that can grow up to 1 meter high. It is almost like a savannah, especially during the dry season when the grass turns brown. This island is perfect for those seeking to catch a perfect sunrise or sunset from the hills, so come prepared with your cameras. Other popular activities include diving due to the beautiful aqua waters around the island, allowing divers to catch the coral formation near the seabed. Finally, a trip here will not be complete without a trek up to the top of the hills, where you will be treated to magnificent views of the whole the island and surrounding islands.Back to the boat for overnight. Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
Day 6: Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo – Hotel/Airport (Afternoon Flight).
- After breakfast, sail to kanawa island. Once you arrive at Kanawa Island, you will be astonished by its beauty. The sand is white and exotic. The island has a grassy and hilly background. It is an extra of the island. Your boat lies at anchor in a small pier. Below, you can see several fishes passing by. Due to clear water, you are able to see them clearly. The most attractive thing is the coral reef. It is quite mesmerizing. In the afternoon, you can play on the beach. There are some starfishes and crabs on the sand. Your kids are going to love them. The next activity is snorkeling. As mentioned earlier, the water is quite clear. You can explore marine life and beauty comfortable.
- Sail back to the town of Labuan Bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and ready to take you back to the airport or to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat. The 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour tour is end. Thank you for trusting Indonesian Boat Trip.
For more detailed information about 6 Days Flores Komodo Tour, please do contact us.